There are daily and evening activities to have a go at, as well as testimonies and Bible teaching videos. Watch the videos and have a go as you want. Send us plenty of photos to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel:
Cooking with Johnny: Camp Porridge
Craft with Gillian: Paper Bunting
Tech Activity - Photography Fun:
Grab a camera and play with perspective! Send us what you come up with to
Here are some ideas...
Evening Activity with the Family
Film Clip Recreation Night!
Creation to Christ 3 -Wilderness, 10 commandments, Tabernacle, Judges & Joshua, Kings & Prophets
1. How did God provide for His people in the wilderness?
2. What is God's true intention behind the law and the 10 commandments?
3. Why was the tabernacle built? What was its purpose?
4. What was God trying to say to the Israelites through the snake on a pole?
5. How did Israel live once they reached the promise land? Were they faithful to their covenant with God?
Leader Testimony - James Sutton